What is the best way to replace a missing tooth? Keeping natural teeth is the very best option. If you happen to lose a tooth because of tooth decay, gum disease or trauma, then you will have options below...
Looking for the best Penrith Dentist – Call us today 02 4731 4655
Looking for the Best Penrith Dentist?
- Monday :9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday :9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday :9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday :9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday :9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday :9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday :Close
Take care of your teeth & gums
Researchers have found that people with gum disease are almost twice as likely to suffer from coronary heart disease…
- Brushes teeth twice a day
- Use Fluoride toothpaste
- Floss at least once a day
- Drink more water
- Have less sugary food and drinks
- Have dental checkups very 6 months
Composite Veneers vs Porcelain Veneers – Which One Is Better for you? Stuck between composite veneers and their porcelain counterparts? Find out which one is right for your teeth in this informative article. More than 40% of people are...
What is laser dentistry? Laser dentistry is the use of lasers to treat a number of different dental conditions. It became available in clinical dental practice for procedures involving tooth tissue since 1989. The term LASER is an acronym...